Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Secrets Revealed!

According to IMDB.com, Tony Barretto recently disclosed in an interview on the Today show that he allegedly observed Britney Spears using drugs on two separate occasions. Barretto indicated that “once in a restaurant restroom. He said, it was secured for her and she was in there for some time alone, and I was waiting for her outside the door. I thought it would be appropriate to check on her and I knocked and peaked in and I observed this behavior. On the second occasion, Barretto was asked to hold up a curtain so Spears could take drugs in private. He added, at one point it was getting kinda hard to continue to hold the curtain for such a long period of time. I (took a) look over to get her approval to let go of the curtain, at which point I noticed what she was doing”. This is just sad because we all know that Barretto has a hidden agenda, a book deal maybe? I just find it hard to believe that he is doing this to protect Britney’s kids.

No comments: