Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mariah Carey's The Ballads Album Cover & Track Listing!

According to Mcarchives, Mariah's new Sony BMG compilation album won't be released in the U.S. and Canada until January of 2009. Reportedly, the album is set to be released in Japan on 11/3/08. Currently, "the album is now available for pre-order at HMV UK".

International Track Listing
:

01. Hero
02. Vision Of Love
03. Without You
04. Always Be My Baby
05. My All
06. How Much (featuring Usher)
07. Dreamlover
08. Thank God I Found You - Make It Last Remix (featuring Nas & Joe)
09. The Roof
10. One Sweet Day (Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men)
11. Anytime You Need A Friend
12. I'll Be There (featuring Trey Lorenz)
13. I Still Believe
14. Reflections
15. Open Arms
16. Against All Odds (featuring Westlife)
17. Endless Love (with Luther Vandross)
18. All I Want For Christmas Is You (bonus track)


No comments: