Sunday, January 13, 2013

Britney Spears Breaks-Up with Jason Trawick & X Factor USA Too!




Britney Spears ends her relationship with Jason Trawick and X Factor USA. Reportedly, the couple ended their engagement, due to dispute over the couple having kids together; Spears wants them and Trawick doesn’t. According to E! Online, Spears has returned her $90,000 engagement ring to now ex-fiancĂ© Trawick. The ex-couple got engaged in December of 2011 at Trawick’s birthday dinner. Recently, Spears released a statement saying: "Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement. I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends."
Spears finally confirm that she won’t be back for the third season of X Factor. Spears released a statement saying: "I've made the very difficult decision not to return for another season," Spears says in a statement. "I had an incredible time doing the show and I love the other judges and I am so proud of my teens, but it's time for me to get back in the studio. Watching them all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much! I can't wait to get back out there and do what I love most." What’s interesting is this new doesn’t come as such a shock given the rumors circulating that Simon Cowell wanted her out! Plus, Spears didn’t give the show the ratings that Fox and Simon had expected by casting her as a judge. Nevertheless, Spears’ star power will continue to shine; she recently secured another hit song with Scream & Shout and she is rumored to be in negotiations to have her own show in Las Vegas.

No comments: