Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hey Hey, The Bitch Is Gone!

According to IMDB.com, Rosie O'Donnell will be leaving “The View”. Apparently, Rosie and ABC failed to reach agreement on a new contract. Rosie stated that “my needs for the future just didn't dovetail with what ABC was able to offer me. This has been an amazing experience and one I wouldn't have traded for the world”. Barbara Walters released a statement indicating that “I wanted Rosie to come back to television on The View even for just one year; She has given the program new vigor, new excitement and wonderful hours of television. I can only be grateful to her for this year”. At this point, I believe there it more to the story, then just that! We all know that Rosie is a bitch and she was making the other hosts’ lives miserable on the show.

No comments: