Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Battlefield!



According to E! Online, Amanda Bynes got into Twitter war with Rihanna!  Reportedly, Bynes allegedly tweeted “Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough and no one wants to be your lover so you call everyone and their mother that I almost named my new dog Rihanna”.  However, Bynes quickly deleted her tweets.  Rihanna fired back with “Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?” Supposedly, Bynes proceeded to tweet “unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!”  In a twist of events, Bynes alleged someone else posted tweets about Rihanna under her account.  All I got to say is this chick needs some serious help and I am not buying her story that someone else used her Twitter account.

No comments: