Thursday, February 22, 2007

Kim Sues Vivid Entertainment



According to TMZ, Kim Kardashian has filed a lawsuit against Vivid Entertainment in relation to the distribution of her and Ray-J’s sex tape in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Wednesday. Kim’s legal documents cite "violation of right to privacy" and "right of publicity". Also, Kim has revealed to TMZ that "this tape, which was made three years ago, and was meant to be something private between myself and my then boyfriend is extremely hurtful not only to me, but to my family as well. I am filing legal charges against the company who is distributing this tape since it is being sold completely without my permission or consent." However, Vivid Entertainment Co-Chairman (Steven Hirsch) states that "we are very confident in our legal position." Kim’s attorneys better work fast because her sex tape is schedule to hit stores on 2/28/07.

No comments: