Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Betrayal!

According to IMDB.com, Vernon Winfrey is writing a tell-all book about his daughter Oprah Winfrey. Apparently, Oprah was stunned when her assistant informed her that the New York Daily News reported that her father was planning to write a tell-all book about her; “she refused to believe it at first”. Turns out, Oprah’s sister told her that “I think you should call your father”. When Oprah called him, Vernon reportedly told Oprah that “I meant to tell you I've been working on it”; Oprah allegedly was upset and stunned when her dad confirmed the news about the book. What made matters worse, Oprah allegedly disclosed that he was the last person in the world to be doing a book about me is Vernon Winfrey. Reportedly, “Oprah admits she hasn't seen her father since their trip to Africa a few months ago, but says, We talk, we talk, we talk. I would have preferred to have known my father was working on this. It would have been a nice gesture, a courtesy”.

No comments: