Thursday, May 10, 2007

I am Finally Ready To Take Responsibility For My Actions!

According to IMDB.com, Paris Hilton insists that she’s "ready to face the consequences" for driving with a suspended license. Hilton disclosed that “after reading the media's coverage of my court hearing, I feel the need to correct what I believe are misperceptions about me. I absolutely realize how serious driving under the influence is. I could not live with myself if anyone was injured or killed while I was driving while impaired. Clearly, no one should - no matter how slightly. I am ready to face the consequences of violating probation. No one is above the law. I surely am not. I do not expect to be treated better than anyone else who violated probation. However, my hope is that I will not be treated worse”. Apparently, Hilton is attempting to do some damage control following the sharp criticism that she has received for refusing to take responsibility for her actions and trying to get Governor Arnold to pardon her for the parole violation; many feel that Hilton shouldn’t be pardon for her crime and she should do jail time. Well, Hilton is scheduled to start her 45 days jail sentence at California correctional facility on 6/5/07.

No comments: