Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Your Fired!

According to IMDB.com, Usher officially drops mom (Jonnetta Patton) as his manager. Previously, rumors circulated that fiancée Tameka Foster was the reason why Usher fired his mom as his manager because the two ladies didn’t get along and mom felt that Usher shouldn’t be marrying Tameka Foster. Insiders did speculate that fiancée Tameka Foster is likely to replace mom as Usher’s manager, but Usher stated that “she has no aspirations of becoming my manager or any other artist's manager”. Usher disclosed that my mother “and I are on great terms and support each other in our life's endeavors. We are both very happy but are now working in different areas of the business. This is great for me because it means I now get to have my mother strictly as my mother with no added pressure. At this time in my life, I am simply more interested in building the strength of my family. And in order to do that, I feel it's best to separate my business life from my personal life." At this point, both Usher and mom “deny the sudden split was prompted by a rift”.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fowl and disrespectful to make this decision a week before mother's day. Usher, your mother has been with you from the beginning. Always remember women come and go, but you only have one mother who will always be there. No manager will ever have your back like your mother. I hope you wake up soon. Also, how funny is it that when you were with Rozonda 'Chili' Thomas you were not ready for a committment let alone marriage yet your ready to marry a stylist with three kids. I guess there was more truth to the confessions cd than the public thought.

Anonymous said...

i am totaly surpported about Misses Patton'z dicision i love her for that and ofcourse i rely love usher no doubt about but dumping your mom like that aint cool man your sexy but everyone makes mistakes and i approve of her dicision not to like tameka frankly i dont know her but i dont like her and i find that he made a wrong choice marrying her but now that theres a baby i guess he should stay with her:( but i rely love you more than words can express<3Usher<3 love you so much